Friday, October 9, 2009

Lazy me...


Hmm… I guess I haven’t been posting in a while. But I have a very sound and solid excuse...
I was lazy!
 Most of the people who know me will smirk when they hear something like this, a few may hit me with the nearest available insured object. The reason: they think it’s impossible for me to be lazy…If I ask them why… I get a bigger smirk and maybe another hit. I just don’t understand why people have this prejudice against me.
I sit straight in the front bench for a single boring lecture…. I’m recognized as studious…
I answer a question that no one even bothered to think over… I’m intelligent now…
I don’t go out to a party so as to complete my record…. I’m a teacher’s pet…!
I start an assignment early coz I’m busy the rest of the week….u r despicable!!

Well forgive me for thinking everyone could see I’m another ordinary human being... :P
I get lazy…I procrastinate...I fall asleep too… so there!!!
Well, now that I’ve explained my reason for not posting, let me explain my reason for posting. I came across new blogger themes… so couldn’t wait to try them out…And after the huge ordeal of logging in, downloading the template, unzipping it, uploading it and finally ogling at it for a whole 10 min… I decided I might post something new as well. Besides a few friends asked about my new posts too… :D Sure the site where I downloaded the template from said it was “in a few easy steps” but I’m not very tech-savvy. I did manage to get a new one, but I have no idea how to get my blogger navibar back…I’m not even sure if I’ll need it. Hell…the trouble I went through to get back my about me, followers etc… I thought they were gone forever.

About further postings...i’ve been running dry with my poetry writing lately…the last few days were spent drawing(or more like doodling..).My drawings so far are kinda similar to the atrocity you see on the left hand corner of this new template..LOL..The picture on the top is also my own creation.I couldn't think of any other picture to include here.….It didn’t come out too good in my stupid camera either.(which I dropped in front of dissection hall once…formalin drenched floors..err..)

1 comment:

  1. hiya blogger

    Bloggerchat team has found your blog to be very interesting and unique!

    And so we invite you to become one of the authors of our website www.bloggerchat.in which is the most exciting place for all bloggers and writers out there!

    You could publish your posts, get comments, enter contests, win cool gifts, gossip, fight, unwind urself and much more!

    Also, register and Write at bloggerchat to win cool t-shirts, absolutely free!

    ReplyDelete