Saturday, March 10, 2012

to forget or not to forget...


I was thinking of why i don't blog anymore ... i was thinking really hard (like the way u think of headings wen ur writing ur university paper on human physiology)...and then it struck me...!- I forgot...
Well, not technically forgot forgot... just forgot the specific cause..
I think the closest contender was my Facebook mini-stalker... or so I thought.. Anyway, That was taken care of by the police, with no help whatsoever from the useless godforsaken FB!! But it did grossly scar my internet persona. I started to question the use of my blogging, facebooking orkutting n all that crap. Even though i wasn't as involved as a lot of people.. i couldn't handle it well. My grades dropped, i was wasting time,, n i was not being so creative anymore. And so, i subconsciously backed outta it for a while...
But a lot of things have happened since that..I cant say i forgot forgot, but i forgot a lot of things that did happen... But i remember waking up on the day of a university paper and realizing i was miles from where i had planned to reach, I remember doodling away my best friend's name as she called to tell she was moving to a new job... I remember sniffing up a non-cold associated sniff as someone made fun of me putting on weight, I remember the sniff turning into a smile when my friend told that someone to watch her waistline instead...
I remember crying on my bed after my parents considered getting me married, i remember laughing it out with my fiance the next week :)...I remember eating biriyani alone from home, and i remember fighting over a cornetto with my gang from hostel.. I remember walking alone along a dark road clinging onto a  pepper-spray substitute and i remember ashing in a car with my family..I remember some things which i wish i'd forget, i remember a lot of things i dont ever want to forget...

1 comment:

  1. I've opened this page everytime I opened mine and pratheek's. I'm makin a wish, a wish to see a poem here soon..Bona fortuna,Sreya.

    ReplyDelete