Saturday, September 11, 2010

What i meant to say....




I can’t understand this feeling
Just boiling up inside
Tossing and turning, hiding my smile...
Just realised my true worth:
Not an inch of any heart
Not a part of any smile.
You say you’re there, by my side,
But I can’t feel you when you’re gone
I still feel only bitter agony inside.
It’s so vague I can’t portray
Having my heart here, writhing,
As you lead me astray...
These tears come from nowhere
For many it’s out of sight.
I show them to you and I cry
As you righteously push me aside...
A half hearted promise you did give,
Or was it an option? ...  I don’t know
What’s the point in it?
When I know it’s nowhere near the truth...
You don’t know why you stay back,
I’m just a link to a memory long past...
Just search a little deeper inside
I’m not that special person anymore...

1 comment:

  1. beautiful..

    jus hope dat it's not bout u and bout ur alter ego!

    definitely u'r part of many heartz, whole or part!
    and part of gr8 many smiles!

    janhar

    ReplyDelete