Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Embarassment Scenarios


I guess all of us have had to go through certain sticky situations that were downrigtht embarassing and sometimes humiliating!!today'as incident comes under that category..(I wanted to present it in poetry form but that requires a bit more thinking on my part...and these r not things which i wish to contemplate further on)
  • Today..i went for an outing with my parents in a new jeans top.I had fallen in love with this top at first sight.I had been keeping it safe until today.So i finally wear it..alongwith very fashionista bangles n necklace n earrings n what-not!!I even wore more make-up than those sasumas n bahus in starplus!!So i feel very happy with myself n have a great time with my parents..I come home later to find...A HUGE price tag dangling from the back of my precious top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(
  • I could go on n on..i'm your typical stereotype geek who gets in all unbelievable scenarios.But somehow talking about this stuff isn't making me feel any better!!

1 comment:

  1. i wish i cud'v seen dat sight..
    but, one smal, tiny, weeny lil doubt
    NOW THAT ITS CONFIRMED THAT YOU BECOME BLIND AT THE SIGHT OF CERTAIN THINGS, I WONDER "DONT UR PARENTS HAVE EYES???"

    ReplyDelete